New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
lovely18 - February 24th, 2011 7:14 AM

hi moms!
I've got really ugly stretch marks after giving birth.
Any suggestions on what to do?

kiss_me - February 24th, 2011 7:17 AM

...hi lovely! I have seen a l0t of advertisements on stretch mark removers like those creams and oils.. but I'm not sure if they really work. My friend said that it just helps fade out the dark marks but they never really go away :(

pink_angel - February 24th, 2011 7:19 AM

oh my god! that's a very good question... I've tried a cream before but like what kiss said, it doesn't really go away... I heard you need to get a surgical procedure done if you really want to eradicate those marks... but i bet it's also expensive!

Mrs. Smith - February 24th, 2011 7:22 AM

i think you're referring to the laser thing, pink angel. I think it's only good for fresh marks, not the ones that are there for a long time already.

paula - February 24th, 2011 7:23 AM

cocoa butter can help! and lots and lotsa vitamin e.

Mrs. Smith - February 24th, 2011 7:25 AM

there are actually a lot of products already out in the market that claims to help reduce stretch marks. I'm just not so sure with its safety and efficacy. try checking with your dermatologist, just to be safe.

karen - February 24th, 2011 1:44 PM

for soon-to-be moms, it would help if you use virgin coconut oil and lather it on ur tummy. it helps reduce friction thus creating the stretch marks!

marthaS_00 - February 25th, 2011 8:41 AM

stretch marks can really be ugly, try to use lotions that can lessen the stretch marks

MamasBoy23 - February 25th, 2011 12:37 PM

Home Remedy For Stretch Marks Removal
• One of the simplest, yet effective home remedies for stretch marks would be to apply lavender oil on the marks, three times a day.
• Another home remedy would be to apply Aloe Vera gel on the marks. They would initially, lighten and finally, remove the marks from the body.
• Prepare a mixture by adding seven drops of lavender oil and a few drops of chamomile oil to an ounce of carrier oil (avocado, sweet almond or jojoba oil). Use it to massage the affected area.
• Includes lots of green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, liver and dairy products in your diet.
• Consume seeds and nuts that contain zinc. They will prove effective in removing stretch marks.
• In a blender, mix ½ cup olive oil, ¼ cup Aloe vera gel, liquid from 6 Vitamin E capsules and liquid from 4 Vitamin A capsules. Store it in a container and place it in the refrigerator. Apply this mixture wherever stretch marks appear.
• Aroma oil is beneficial in treating stretch marks problem. Apply some of this oil on the stretch marks and massage well.
• Rub the affected area with apricot scrub. This is likely to remove the stretch marks gradually.
• Cocoa butter is beneficial in treating stretch marks. Apply it two times a day, in the morning as well as in the evening, over the affected area. This would help remove the marks.

iloveindia.com/hom
e-remedies/stretch-marks.htm
l

auburn_1980 - February 26th, 2011 2:22 AM

there's really a surgical procedures to get the stretchmarks but if your on a budget try those lotions that can lessen the marks

EmireeEmee - February 27th, 2011 12:01 PM

I found in the net that the #1 Stretch Mark Removal Cream is TriLASTIN-SR. It was featured in the tyra banks show. This cream is product from a reputable skin care company.

Kr3m3rHop3 - February 27th, 2011 2:15 PM

I am using Revitol. Its the best and most popular beauty product used by those who are suffering from terror stretch marks caused by pregnancy, weight gain, weight loss, and others.

iLoveParis - February 27th, 2011 3:13 PM

the best cure for stretch marks is surgery. but to prevent it, try using shea butter.

BarryDDrew1 - February 28th, 2011 12:29 PM

if you have stretch marks, you have it. i don't think you have to be insecure with it because its only you has it. be comfortable with it.

Please login or register to post on this thread.