New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
SlowJamz88 - February 20th, 2011 2:02 AM

How to cope up being a single mom? Dealing with the pressure of raising your child alone?

Oceans07 - February 20th, 2011 3:15 AM

i have few friends who chooses to be a single mom. they are working harder like regular mother. good thing is their ex-partners are also supporting their child.

Bonita1980 - February 20th, 2011 2:01 PM

i'm raised by a single mom!!! and she did a great job! it was hard during my childhood. low paying jobs and moving to different places was tough. but she taught really well about life..

Magic_maggie - February 21st, 2011 4:17 AM

its really time management. and able to motivate your kids even if your raising him alone there are always family and friends not only to help but guide the you and your child

appleRED - February 21st, 2011 9:07 AM

its really about handling the situation and how you guide your children. i really salute single moms

PurplePink - March 2nd, 2011 3:20 PM

I can only imagine what it would be like to raise my kids as a single parent. It must be real tough. Not just on the mom but for the kids as well. How can they grow up without a father? How do you go about explaining it to your young ones? What about the finances. What about that father and son moments when he needs it the most or at that appropriate time.

I am thankful that my marriage is going well and it looks to be great up ahead. We can never know what the future has in store for us. But we can only hope everything will be ok.

Please login or register to post on this thread.