New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
melissa, NC - April 3rd, 2011 2:50 AM

every time my kid gets angry i'm really having a hard time dealing with it? how do you guys do it? how do you manage an angry kid? my son is just impossible! he throws his toys, the spoon, his shoes or just about anything that he can hold on to... he becomes so destructive when he is angry and he's only 4!

Carla24 - April 4th, 2011 1:23 AM

Try to evaluate the influences of the child. Children who misbehaves more frequently more than doing good often times require a total family overhaul. That way you can evaluate where he is getting his anger from... the family also needs to show the child the appropriate expression of anger.

Bella - April 4th, 2011 5:41 AM

When he is calm, try to talk to him and make an agreement on how he should deal or respond to his anger. Also try to keep in mind or track the things that makes your child cracked up in that way you can avoid getting an outrage.

Fiona_W. - April 5th, 2011 12:34 AM

See your child beyond the "angry" part of him. It might also be that he has not yet overcome temper tantrums or the terrible twos stage. Reinforcing that he is "being bad" wit his "bad or destructive" behavior will only make your child feel worse.

Mr.Mom - April 5th, 2011 3:34 AM

What is the reason why he is angry? If you know what the anger trigger is then you will know how to avoid these episodes.

Wanda - April 6th, 2011 2:41 PM

you are the boss of your child not the other way around. try disciplining him. dont let him get away with stuff like this. you need to control your child. it is your repsonsibility!

Please login or register to post on this thread.