New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Tessa - December 1st, 2010 1:52 AM

any teething tips you would like to share with me???

mi@ - December 2nd, 2010 11:25 PM

my babies used their fists as teethers so my advise for you is to make sure their hands are clean...

Valerie - December 4th, 2010 1:55 AM

just make sure your teethers are sterilized and toxin free. remember they're gonna be gnawing on those teethers until the teeth comes out so hygiene is important.

itsmejoan - December 4th, 2010 3:25 AM

buy teethers that have bright colors and that is easy to hold. this way it will keep your baby entertained.

KathyV - December 5th, 2010 3:07 AM

my son used the rails of his crib as a teether. LOL!

I put in silicone rail guards which I wipe down with distilled water every now and then!

DaNiElLe - December 6th, 2010 2:53 AM

just make sure that whatever your kid is biting is clean! it is normal for them to gnaw everything in sight to soothe the itchiness of the tooth coming in.

genevive - December 6th, 2010 4:29 AM

LOL... I used to put in guard rails too. My baby used to gnaw anything and everything on sight!

XeraSmith - December 7th, 2010 2:54 AM

just make sure everything is clean! babies put anything inside their mouths! even when not teething!

naomi3550 - December 9th, 2010 4:28 AM

just make sure everything is clean and sterelized. they also like to gnaw on their hands or suck their thumbs so wash hands from time to time.

karenJ - December 10th, 2010 4:22 AM

also make sure that your teether can be easily held by your baby!

kim444 - December 11th, 2010 3:48 AM

whatever it is that they like to chew on, make sure it is clean. some kids like to throw their teethers away after they are done with it so make sure you sterilize the teethers again.

_Lexie_ - December 12th, 2010 3:42 AM

how about rubbing some honey on swollen gums? honey is a good antiseptic and it is a bit sweet so use only sparingly.

Please login or register to post on this thread.