This craft is good for kids of all ages to get creative with. Be sure to use non-toxic paints and cover up clothing in case things get messy.
- White bed sheet (big enough to cover your bush or bushes)
- Black craft or fabric paint
- Paint brushes
1. Lay the sheet out flat over newspapers (to keep your floor paint-free).
2. On the lower half of the sheets, paint on your ghost faces. Allow to dry.
3. Lie the sheet over a bush and, using the clothes pins, gather the sheet at the back of the bush to clip into place.