Mother’s Day Gift Cards
These gift tags are easy to make and can be used for any special occasion. For this paper crafts project, you will need these craft supplies:
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Adhesive spray
- 3 x 4 and 3½ x 4½-inch pieces of colored cardstock
- Colored ink pads
- Fine tip markers or pens, optional
- Hole punch
1. With the decorative-edge scissors, cut 1/8 inch off each side of your cardstock (cardstock is the rigid paper commonly used for postcards).
2. Using your stamps, firmly press them into the ink pads so that the design is thoroughly coated with ink. Press the stamp onto the smaller piece of colored cardstock. Wait a few minutes for the ink to dry.
3. Once the ink is dry, glue the smaller cardstock onto the larger by spraying the back of it with adhesive. Press it firmly into the center.
4. If you want, you can color the stamp with your fine-tipped markers. Finally, punch a hole through one of the upper corners of your gift tag. Use the ribbon to tie the tag onto your Mother’s Day gift.
Whether you’re finding a gift for a new mother or a grandmother, making your gift can really show just how much you care.