New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Mr.Mom - April 2nd, 2011 4:30 AM

what is your stand on chips and other junk food. do you give them to your toddler?

Hailey - April 4th, 2011 5:53 AM

N-E-V-E-R. As much as possible I provide my kid healthy snacks. Kids would need it for proper nutrition. It helps in their growth and development.

Lucy - April 4th, 2011 11:36 PM

I gotta admit it, even I myself is too very much fond of eating junk foods. I find it odd if I eat it and forbid my kids. I do let them eat it but at very limited amount. Just so they won't grow too curious about it and might end up eating a lot without my knowledge.

Wanda - April 5th, 2011 3:30 AM

yes. sparingly for variety. they're gonna eat it someday. better they get some from me first compared to getting junk from strangers... LOL!

jane - April 21st, 2011 2:56 AM

Yes. I give them junkfood and buy burgers from McDonald's. Its not like they eat junk all the time. I make it a point to feed them a balanced meal everyday. Having junkfood and chips for snacks two or three times a week is OK with me.

Grace - April 21st, 2011 10:18 PM

I like to vary their diet so yes to junk food and chips and crisps. My kids are allowed to have these. However there is a limit. They can only have some. I like to train them to eat healthy while they are young. A handful of chips a day dont sound too bad to me.

Please login or register to post on this thread.